The books available at present are listed below. However, in order to download these books, you need
Barney, Laura Clifford. God's Heroes. London, Kegan Paul, Trench, Trubner & Co, 1910, 106pp
– A play based on the life of the Báb.
Cheyne, Thomas Kelly. The Reconciliation of Races and Religions. London, Adam and Charles
Black, 1914, 216pp
– A book largely about the Baha’i Faith by a distinguished British Biblical scholar who
Hall, Mrs Basil. (Parvine). The Drama of the Kingdom. London, Weardale Press, 1933, 66pp
– A play by an early British Bahá’í.
Herrick, Elizabeth. Unity Triumphant: the Call of the Kingdom. London: Kegan Paul, Trench,
Trubner & Co, 1923, 226pp; 4 illustrations.
– An introduction to the Baha’i Faith by an early British Bahá’í. Includes a bibliography of
Nicolas, A.-L.- M. Massacres de Babis en Perse. Paris: Adrien-Maisonneuve, 1936, 42pp (in French)
– An account of various episodes of persecution of Bahá’ís in Iran by a French scholar.
Pinchon, Florence E. The Coming of `The Glory. London, Simpkin Marshall, 1928. 144pp;
– An introduction to the Baha’i Faith by an early British Bahá’í.
became a Bahá’í.
books then in print.